Resources and Tutorials for Customers

Manage your project

Here you will find everything you need to submit a draw on the online portal.  Our funds control processors are available for you at if you have any questions.  Be sure to include your project address and Funds Control number in the subject line.

Project Intake & Start

Step by Step for Lenders: How to Submit a New Project | Written Instructions

You will need your login and password. Please send an email to to request one if you don't have access to it or need to reset.  The access should be given to the person in your company who will enter the loans into the system and approve the draws.  


  1. Log in our portal (using the login information above) where you can submit a new loan. 
  2. To start a new loan, hit the "Start a Loan Request" on the upper left part of Lender Dashboard. An intake form will be provided to you where you will supply the information needed for the new loan/project. 
  3. You will enter the following information into the form:



  • Project Type (choose any): 
    • Commercial
    • Multi-Family
    • Residential
  • Address of the project
  • Budget 


  • Brower Type (choose any):
    • Company 
    • Individual
  • Name
  • Address
  • Contact Information (email and phone number)

General Contractor

  • Name
  • GC License no. 
  • Address
  • Contact Information (email and phone number)

Also, the attachments that needed are as follows

  • Scope of work 
  • W9 for the contractor
  • Budget
  1. Once all the information is provided and attachments are uploaded, hit the submit button. 


  1. Once submitted, we will start processing the new loan, provide you with a bid for our fees and create a contract for all parties to sign. 
  2. You can also use our Per Draw Fee Calculator on our website.

Funding Requests and Draws

How to Submit a Draw Request | Video
Conditional and Unconditional Waiver Releases
Most payments to contractors, subcontractors and suppliers will require an invoice or receipt and a lien waiver. The Contractor’s State Licensing Board has sample forms and a good explanation of why they are needed. If a borrower would like to waive a requirement for an invoice or a lien release, they should make this request to their lender in advance of submitting the draw. Both the lender and the borrower will need to sign a form with BZFC if an invoice or lien waiver will not be submitted.

Conditional and Unconditional Waiver Form
How to Submit a Change Order or Change Request | Video
buildzig logo

1 800 380 0180

Dream it. Build it. Zig it.

1 800 380 0180

Dream it. Build it. Zig it.

3007 Telegraph Ave. Oakland, CA 94609

© 2023, Buildzig™ All Rights Reserved. Site by MD&D